We’ve officially entered toddler life – toys everywhere! I’m continuously on the hunt for clever, affordable toy storage ideas – that look also still make my house look nice. I’ve put together this little list of a few of my favorites for organizing toys and craft supplies.
- Spice Rack Book Holder from The Sweetest Digs.
- Stuffed Animal Hammock from Lemon Squeezy Home
- Doll over-the-door storage rack from Parents magazine.
- Wire gardening rack wall storage from Centsational Style
- Board games become wall decor from Infarrantly Creative
- Magnetic car wall strip from Keeping up with the Souths
- Little red wagon for book storage from Finnian’s Room Interiors
- Bathtub toy storage from The Inspired Home
- Craft supply storage with tins and a towel rack from Pinterest
- Craft supply glass tin storage from Pinterest
I hope a few of these ideas solved your toy and craft supply storage problems. I know I got a ton of new ideas for getting all of Noah’s things organized in a clever, affordable way.
What other ideas do you have? Share them with me in the comments!